Please note that the following paper submission deadlines are firm and will not be changed.
First Round Submission: September 8, 2017 before 11:59 PM Pacific Time First Round Supplementary Material Submission: September 15, 2017 before 11:59 PM Pacific Time First Round Decisions Announced: October 20, 2017 Second Round Submission: December 1, 2017 before 11:59 PM Pacific Time Second Round Supplementary Material Submission: December 8, 2017 before 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Second Round Rebuttal: January 7–12, 2018
- Second Round Decisions: January 19, 2018
Workshop Proposals Due: October 3, 2017 Workshop Acceptance Notification: October 17, 2017 Tutorial Proposal Deadline: December 8, 2017 Tutorial Acceptance notification: December 22, 2017
- Camera-ready copy (conference, round 1): January 12, 2018 — one author per paper must be registered
- Camera-ready copy (conference, round 2): January 26, 2018 — one author per paper must be registered
- Camera-ready copy (workshops): February 2, 2018 — one author per paper must be registered
Registration and Hotel
- Early Registration ends: February 9, 2018, 8:59 PM Pacific Time
- Hotel Reservation cutoff: February 16, 2018
- Conference: (PM) March 12-14, 2018
- Tutorials: (AM) March 12-14, 2018
- Workshops: March 15, 2018
Note: Authors may submit directly to either rounds. The idea of two rounds is to provide authors of high-quality papers that are done over the summer to gain advanced standing for their “accepted” papers (like a minor revision for a journal), to provide more feedback for mid-range papers (closer to a major revision), while still allowing the usual WACV tradition of a short review process for papers. Papers from the first round will be eligible for reconsideration in the second round based on the reviews from the first round.